Privacy information and consent to processing personal data (Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30, 2003).
Dear Sir/Madam, Company,
In accordance with Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30, 2003 (code on protection of personal data), the processing of personal information which concerns you shall be performed according to the principles of correctness, legality and transparency while safeguarding your privacy and your rights. In accordance with Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30, 2003 and in relation to personal data we take possession of, we inform you as follows:
1.PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Data provided by you is processed solely for the purpose of correctly performing the service you have requested.
2. PROCESSING METHOD
Processing will be done electronically or on paper.
3. OPTION FOR SUPPLYING DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING TO RESPOND
Supplying data is optional. Refusal to provide this data may lead to partial or non-performance of service.
4. COMMUNICATIONS AND REPORTING
Personal data can come to the knowledge of persons responsible for processing them. Personal data will not be communicated to others or be made public.
5. ESSENTIAL DATA FOR IDENTIFYING THE FIRM, THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIRM AND REPRESENTATION IN NATIONAL TERRITORY
The processing firm is: C.M. srl.
Responsibility for processing: C.M. srl.
Representative of firm in national territory: C.M. srl.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
At any time you can exercise your rights as regards the processing firm in accordance with Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30, 2003 which, for your convenience, we report fully:
Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30, 2003. Article 7 – Right to access to personal data and other rights.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data which concerns you, whether recorded or not, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and method of processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the firm and representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge as designated representative in the state, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when of interest to you, integration of data;
- cancellation, making data anonymous or blocking data processed unlawfully, including data that not needed for storage for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the right safeguarded.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part, to:
- the processing of personal data of concern to you for legitimate reasons even for the collection of data;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or for direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.